Skip to main content

Go!



Everyday I get to get up and Go. My next day is not guaranteed. The only day I have is the one I’m in. Even then, the day I’m in, might not last the full 24 hours. The day I’m in is not mine. It has been provide for me to GO!

2020 has been an emotional one. For EVERYONE and still you went into the day not because it needed you but because someone needed you whether you knew it or not and maybe you will never know. 

I struggled hard. Did you? I struggled some days to Go and show up. I found some days I was dazed and confused trying to put pieces together to support my family, my school family, and my community. Not sure how good I did but I do know that I did everything with Love. 

I spent more moments in 2020 being hesitant, being reluctant, and being cautious when I know in my heart I should have gone, but I fought myself for fear of not having all the answers,  lack of trust in my ability with the unknown, and even being uncomfortable with not being in my comfort zone with myself.

In 2021 I will not hold back. I will not fear. I will trust myself. I will Go, be uncomfortable with being uncomfortable because I need to Go be in the day, the moment, the opportunity as I might not get a second chance.

In the words of Lecrae Send me, I’ll GO!

Go into the fires. Go into the floods. Go into to the darkness and Go with the light to shine it in all situations.

I will Go and help. I will Go and support. I will Go and serve.

I will Go in faith.  I will Go in Hope. I will Go in the name of Love. 

I will Go into the unknown.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

Everyday I Go I don’t know if I will make a difference or be the problem, but I know if I don’t Go I won’t know. I’d rather Go and be in the moment whichever way it goes because I will be ready with the armor of Faith, Hope, and Love.

Everyday I will go to serve and not be served. I will Go because I get to.l Go. I will go because to someone it will matter! 

Will you Go when the time comes to answer the call?

#RootedInStrengthCA 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cost

10, 9,... They said count backwards from 10. I didn’t make it past nine. Twelve hours later I opened my eyes (the whole thing took 16 hours). All was blurry, nothing was in focus. I felt heavy, I hurt, I was caged, I had trouble swallowing, and I felt different. Have you ever voluntarily put yourself in a situation where the outcome is not guaranteed, but if you don't, and stay where are at, you progress to being paralyzed or even run the risk of death if you do nothing? This is my story of a second chance at life after my brain surgery and a cost I was willing to take for me, my wife, and my future family (two beautiful amazing kids)! You have a story of a second chance as well with all you have been through.  Let the choices you make in a positive and impactful way cost you everything because the Cost to do nothing is far more expensive. You are worth the cost and so are those you serve around you that need you to make choices. Every day you are going to be presented ...

Why do you fight?

Why do you fight? Do you get up every morning or go to bed every night and know what you are willing to fight for? Not every fight is the same. Some fights in life last longer than others and some fights you just have to walk away from. Those that you had to walk away from are not because you were not good enough, it just wasn't your time or that fight was not meant to be won by you.  Be fast, be quick, be ready to stand your ground as your fight is not over. The previous fight that you fought will prepare you for the next one. If you get knocked down get back up and help teach others to do the same.  Fight the good fight. Someone is going to need your strength to stand up for them. Someone is going to need you in their corner. Someone is going to need you lead them or help them up when they fall in their fight.  Fight for the weak. Fight for the less fortunate. Fight for the underdog. Fight for love. Fight for hope. Fight for good. Fight for your dreams....

Hang On

There comes a point in your life when ends are not meeting. Nothing you are doing is going right. You feel like everything you do is not worthy of your voice or your actions. Things happens around you that make you doubt yourself, why you are here, right now, at this point in time, in the position or the place you are in   I got news for you. It’s a season. It won’t last long. It can’t last forever. It can’t break you. It can’t take your love. It can’t take your soul. It can’t take your spirit   Hang on just a little longer. Hang onto Hope. Hang onto Faith. Keep your head up. Don’t give up.  You’re just around the corner of light in the darkness. Hang On. Keep your head up. There is someone right around the corner that God has placed or will place in your life to bring you back from the end of your rope. Hang On.  I love you!  STAND FIRM. STAND STRONG. LET’S ROLL. #RootedInStrengthCA